At the 26th Annual Gathering of Games, we had the opportunity to host Gregg Stebben from ForbesBooks Radio as he interviewed participants from this year's conference. In this interview, he highlights Venturity Financial Partners which was selected as this year's Rookie of the Year. This award recognizes a company that's been practicing The Great Game of Business for less than two years and has achieved remarkable results. Check out his interview with Deanna Walker and Chris McKee from Venturity below!
Sneak Peek: What's Included in this Podcast
- The "Why" at Venturity Financial Partners and how they make accounting sexy.
- How all business issues have an accounting implication.
- Challenges their leadership team faced in revealing financials with the rest of the business, and the fears they had to overcome to start The Game.
- How company culture has transformed as a result of GGOB and opening the books.
- How implementation has changed Venturity's hiring process.
- How the leadership team now spends their time after implementing the Game.
- Changes Chris and Deanna have seen among team members' interactions and relationships with clients.
- Venturity becoming a living laboratory- opening Huddles to clients and service providers.
- Plans to further the Great Game in their company and across Texas.
Listen to the full podcast to find out how this All-Star company will continue to take their Game to the next level.
Learn more about the company in
Ventury's 2018 All-Star case study and video below.
Other articles you might like:
An Outsider's Perspective on the Gathering of Games by ForbesBooks' Gregg Stebbens
The Great Game of Business' Influence on Southwest Airline's Cutting Edge Culture