Get in the Game Private Workshop | We'll Come to You!
Experience the Step-by-Step System that has Transformed Thousands of Businesses.
The Get in The Game Workshop was developed to give participants an in-depth view of how they can effectively play The Game in their organizations. This training is led by VP of The Great Game of Business, Steve Baker. Steve guides participants through two days of impactful training sessions that include a detailed look at Great Game’s “10-Step Approach to GGOB Implementation”.
This workshop is a private workshop, meaning a member of The Great Game of Business team will come to your organization to host this event within your own workspace! This allows for a more exclusive and quality experience where your team can ask questions and have one-to-one conversations.
Contact a member from our team to get a private workshop scheduled for your organization!
Gain valuable tools and practical planning tips that will benefit them during their open-book management journey. The Get in the Game Workshop is designed to teach participants how they can implement and successfully play The Game in their organization.
10 Simple Steps
- Deep dive into the best practices of the GGOB
- The “10-Step Approach to Implementation”
- Experience a Great Game-company Huddle
- Employee Q&A sessions
- Practitioner Q&A sessions
- Optional free 1-hour coaching session
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business owners, leaders and key decision makers who really want to understand how The Great Game of Business® works, and learn how to implement it in their organizations.
- New employees and front-line workers looking to get a big-picture view of The Great Game Business operating system, including how it works and how they can contribute to its success.
- Anyone wanting to learn about The Great Game implementation process
Participants will leave with valuable tools and practical planning tips that will benefit them during their open-book management journey. The Get in The Game Workshop is designed to teach participants how they can implement and successfully sustain The Great Game of Business in their organization.
Starting at $15,000/12 people