Does your business feel chaotic –
like you're always putting out fires?The Great Game of Business is a growth system designed to build healthy companies, better businesses, and better lives. We use streamlined processes to get workforce cultures engaged with company's financial goals. Over the past 40 years we've learned the best way to grow a business is to educate everyone in the business on what's most vital to the company's success and how each person in the organization can play a role in reaching that success.
January 23 - 25, 2024
March 12 - 14, 2024
June 25 - 27, 2024
November 12 - 14, 2024
January 21 - 23, 2025
Become Immersed in The Great Game of Business
by going to the place where it all began.
Immerse yourself in the Great Game of Business with this three-day, hands-on experience in Springfield, MO, featuring a look inside the Living Lab (SRC) and other Great Game practitioners. Through interactive people tours, employee and executive panels, a live Huddle (company-wide meeting where employees forecast financials), educational sessions, and pre- and post-workshop collaboration meetings, you will SEE and FEEL the power of The Game.
Get a deep dive into the "Why" and highlights of "How" when you see the Game in action at the birthplace of open-book management.
What to Expect
This interactive event is hosted by the Great Game team, featuring experienced Great Game Coaches, SRC associates and executives, and other Great Game practitioners. At this public workshop in Springfield, MO, you will:
- be immersed in The Great Game of Business "WHY" through different experiences throughout the SRC and Springfield community.
- have the opportunity to develop buy-in to the concepts of the Great Game by seeing/feeling the Game in action.
- receive real, actionable takeaways that you can use right away.
- see when (and why) GGOB does and doesn't work.
- explore if your leadership team is the right fit for GGOB.
- be introduced to the Great Game "HOW" at a high level.
- learn how to activate employees to solve your company's biggest problems.
- be introduced to a vast library of resources to help with Great Game implementation and sustainability, including the Coaching Journey, the Community site, and the annual Conference.