At the 26th Annual Gathering of Games, we had the opportunity to host Gregg Stebben from ForbesBooks Radio as he interviewed participants from this year's conference. In this interview, he highlights Peterson Trucks, a company that went from losing millions of dollars to three-time Great Game All-Star Champions. Check out his interview with Executive Vice President, Tom Bagwell.
Sneak Peek: What's Included in this Podcast
- The shutdown of Tom's family business as inspiration and motivation to run his company differently.
- Tom's experience with the Great Game of Business in academics, from a required reading to his master's thesis based on the Great Game of Business and positive psychology.
- His background as a professor at California State East Bay, and how he incorporates his study of positive psychology at Peterson Trucks.
- Positive psychology rituals and how they affect Peterson employees' behavior and performance.
- How the company started small in implementing GGOB through MiniGames, and transformed to All-Star status.
- Specific MiniGame examples and lessons learned at Peterson Trucks.
Listen to the full podcast to find out how this All-Star company will continue to take their Game to the next level.
Learn more about the company in
Peterson Trucks' 2018 All-Star case study and video below.