Are you toying with the idea of attending the Great Game of Business® Conference in September? If you believe all employees can more positively contribute to your business if they are educated and empowered to do so, this might be just the event you are looking for.
The annual Great Game of Business Conference is the world's largest event on open-book management and transparency in the workplace. Every year for the last 28 years, progressive business leaders have come together from around the world to learn and share best practices via scheduled and impromptu discussions on business themes that include:
- broadening the concept of leadership
- delegating responsibility for the business
- encouraging employees to think and act like owners
- promoting continuous learning at every level of the organization
- igniting employees’ competitive juices
- driving innovation, building value and improving financial results
Business from around the world will gather for this VIRTUAL conference, which features 70 speakers and 50 educational sessions.
This year's theme - Capitalism Reimagined, focuses on ways The Great Game of Business can put you in the middle of a growing movement of forward-thinking companies who represent capitalism at its best, transforming individuals and communities. This is a gathering of companies committed to saving the American Dream by closing the gap between the haves and the have-nots.
Participants of the conference regularly report innumerable benefits for their organizations, both immediately and long-term. We've compiled a list of the top five reasons we think you'll want to be there:
You can finally decide if open-book management is right for you.
Leave with TONS of Takeaways
Network with Hundreds of Players
Improve Your Bottom Line
- identify simple numbers for your management team to focus on
- crank up your Huddle engagement
- make your financial literacy training more fun
- incorporate a dispersed workforce into your Huddles
- design powerful short-term, mid-term and long-term incentives
... and that's just to name a few of our over 50 educational sessions!
Back by popular demand, we will have our Show Me Your MiniGame Challenge (a Shark Tank-style, rapid-fire, showcase of success practitioner MiniGames) - scheduled pre-conference on August 26th. The finalists will present their MiniGames to the entire Conference audience on September 9th during a main stage show-down to determine the community's best MiniGame of the last year. Pay attention to all these winners, because the average 90-day MiniGame pays off to the tune of $25,000!
Learn From the All-Stars
The Annual Conference swarms with top performers in the open-book community ready to share fresh ideas and inspiration as to how you can succeed at high levels too. Almost half of our educational sessions and a full 100% of our main stage "practitioner talks" feature folks from our All-Star Team. You'll rub elbows with All-Stars all throughout the conference, as over a third of our attendees are from All-Star companies.
Registration is now open, so sign up today for guaranteed attendance!
Date: Sept. 9-11, 2020, 10am to 5:15pm CDT each day
Cost: $995 (Individual Seat) // $2,995 (Company Registration)
Extras included with registration:
- Pre-Conference Workshops | Held August 18 - September 3
- Great Game Goosechase | Interactive digital community scavenger hunt starting August 17th
- A gift package | one for each registrant, mailed to your office
- 30-day access | watch recorded main stage and breakout sessions after the conference
Other Articles You Might Like:
- Think Outside the Top Line: How Open-Book Management Helps Employees Understand the Bottom Line
- How Well Do You Know Your Business? Take This Quiz
- 4 Common Mistakes with Open-Book Management