Are you toying with the idea of attending the Gathering of Games conference in September? If you believe all employees can more positively contribute to your business if they are educated and empowered to do so, this might be just the event you are looking for.
The annual Gathering of Games is the world's largest event on open-book management and transparency in the workplace. Every year for the last 27 years, progressive business leaders have come together from around the world to learn and share best practices via scheduled and impromptu discussions on business themes that include:
- broadening the concept of leadership
- delegating responsibility for the business
- encouraging employees to think and act like owners
- promoting continuous learning at every level of the organization
- igniting employees’ competitive juices
- driving innovation, building value and improving financial results
Over 700 people will gather for this conference in Dallas, which features over 80 speakers and 50+ educational sessions. This year's theme It's Money. It's People. It's Both. emphasizes the importance of focusing on your culture AND your cash, your people AND your profits... because if you maximize one at the expense of the other, your success will be short-lived. Participants of the conference will see innumerable benefits for their organizations, both immediately and long term. We've compiled a list of the top five reasons we think you'll want to be there:
- choosing the right "Critical Number" to focus your team
- crank up your Huddle engagement
- make your financial literacy training more fun
- incorporate dispersed workforces into your Huddles
- design powerful short-term, mid-term and long-term incentives
... and that's just to name a few of our over 50 educational sessions!
And with the success of last two year's Show Me Your MiniGame sessions (a Shark Tank-style, rapid-fire, showcase of success practitioner MiniGames), we're bringing back this breakout hit! The finalists will present their MiniGames to the entire Gathering audience on the main stage during a show-down to determine the community's best MiniGame of 2018. Pay attention to all these winners, because the average 90-day MiniGame pays off to the tune of $25,000!
What are YOUR top reasons for attending the Gathering of Games?
Let us know in the comments below the biggest reason you like (or would like) to attend the Gathering!
Registration is now open, so sign up today for guaranteed attendance!
Date: Sept. 4-6, 2019
Location: Dallas, TX | Hilton Anatole
Cost: $1,195 | $50-$100 group discounts
Additional optional events:
- Workshops | Held Sept. 4th | $585 (Full-Day) | $235 (Half-Day)
- Networking Reception | Held Sept. 4th | $175 (includes transportation, entertainment, food and bar)
Other Articles You Might Like:
- COCOZZA: Where One Implementer Started Their Great Game Journey
- MiniGame Showcase: GUY Engineering's Take Me Out to the Ballgame
- 10 Reasons and Tips for Overcoming Your Fear of Transparency