Are you toying with the idea of attending the Gathering of Games conference in September? If you believe all employees can more positively contribute to your business if they are educated and empowered to do so, this might be just the event you are looking for.
The annual Gathering of Games is the world's largest event on open-book management and transparency in the workplace. Every year for the last 26 years, progressive business leaders have come together from around the world to learn and share best practices via scheduled and impromptu discussions on business themes that include:
- broadening the concept of leadership
- delegating responsibility for the business
- encouraging employees to think and act like owners
- promoting continuous learning at every level of the organization
- igniting employees’ competitive juices
- driving innovation, building value and improving financial results
Over 700 people will gather for this conference in Dallas, which features close to 100 speakers and over 50 educational sessions. This year's theme - Open the Books / Close the Gap, focuses on ways The Great Game of Business can help you close the gaps in your business. Participants of the conference will see innumerable benefits for their organizations, both immediately and long term. We've compiled a list of the top five reasons we think you'll want to be there:
- identify simple numbers for your management team to focus on
- crank up your Huddle engagement
- make your financial literacy training more fun
- incorporate dispersed workforces into your Huddles
- design powerful short-term, mid-term and long-term incentives
... and that's just to name a few of our over 50 educational sessions!
And with the success of last year's Show Me Your MiniGame session (a Shark Tank-style, rapid-fire, showcase of success practitioner MiniGames), we're upping the ante and featuring TWO rounds of this breakout hit! The finalists will present their MiniGames to the entire Gathering audience on the main stage during a show-down to determine the community's best MiniGame of 2018. Pay attention to all these winners, because the average 90-day MiniGame pays off to the tune of $25,000!
What are YOUR top reasons for attending the Gathering of Games?
Let us know in the comments below the biggest reason you like (or would like) to attend the Gathering and you'll be entered into a drawing for a FREE ticket to our networking reception at Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park - a $175 value. (contest ends 7/15/18)
Registration is now open, so sign up today for guaranteed attendance!
Date: Sept. 5-7, 2018
Location: Dallas, TX | Hilton Anatole
Cost: $1095 (1-3 attendees) | $1045 (4+ attendees) | $100 Early Bird discount until July 13, 2018
Additional optional events:
- Workshops | Held Sept. 5th | $585 (Full-Day) | $235 (Half-Day) | $375 (Next Level)
- Networking Reception | Held Sept. 5th | $175 (includes transportation, food and bar)
Other Articles You Might Like:
- Think Outside the Top Line: How Open-Book Management Helps Employees Understand the Bottom Line
- How Well Do You Know Your Business? Take This Quiz
- 4 Common Mistakes with Open-Book Management