We're looking for reformed open-book management doubters, disbelievers, critics & skeptics to join us at the 2014 Annual Gathering of Games taking place September 3-5, 2014 in St. Louis, MO.
If you weren't exactly on the "open-book bandwagon," but you eventually came around, we want to hear what changed your mind. Submit your turnaround story online or via email for your chance to win a free registration to the 22nd Annual Gathering of Games. At the conference you'll share your story as a panelist in the breakout session, Doubters, Pouters & CAVE Dwellers, hosted by the "Original Doubter," former SRC employee, Denise Bredfeldt.
Who should enter?
Employees who eventually came around, but initially…
- didn't see the value of open-book management when it was introduced into the company.
- experienced culture shock after joining an open-book organization.
- thought open-book management was just a "flavor-of-the-month" solution.
- openly opposed the company's open-book efforts.
If one of the above statements describes you or someone you work with, we want to hear about your hate-to-love journey with open-book management.
What do you win?
- One (1) free registration to the 2014 Gathering of Games Conference
- Billing as a panelist speaker at the 2014 Gathering of Games Conference (as part of our Doubters, Pouters & CAVE Dwellers Panel)
- A chance to meet and network with over 500 open-book practitioners from around the world
- The opportunity to help others who have "doubters, pouters & cave dwellers" in their organization
How do you enter?
You can either fill out this form online, or email your story to us. Be specific, tell us why you initially resisted your company's open-book culture and why you changed your mind. We ask that all submissions be completed by Friday, July 25. 2014 at 11:59 PM CST; we'll review the entries and contact the winners by Thursday, July 31, 2014
- If selected, winner must be able to attend the 22nd Annual Gathering of Games, to participate in the session on September 4th in St. Louis, MO
- Winner agrees to participate in a session panel (1 hour, 15 minutes) with 2-3 other panelists. The panel will be moderated and will require minimal advanced preparation on the winner’s part.
- By submitting your story, you give The Great Game of Business, Inc. the right to share all or parts of your story on media outlets including our websites and social media outlets. We will contact you to confirm details and gain the appropriate clearance from your company before sharing.
- The winner will receive one (1) complimentary registration to the 22nd Annual Gathering of Games. This registration is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prize does not include travel, accommodations or conference add-ons such as Pre-Conference Workshops or the opening night Networking Reception/Casino Night.