At the 24th Annual Gathering of Games Conference, The Great Game of Business celebrated the 16th Annual All-Star Awards. These prestigious awards recognize and celebrate the remarkable achievements of companies from around the globe that have fully embraced the principles of open-book management and The Great Game of Business, and have demonstrated outstanding results.
In addition to the coveted All-Star Achievement Award, The Great Game of Business presented three additional awards:
- Rookie of the Year – This award recognizes the companies that have been practicing open- book management and The Great Game of Business for less than two years, but have achieved some remarkable results.
- Pioneer Award – This award honors an organization that is the first in their field to implement and practice the methodology of The Great Game of Business and open-book management, and do so at a high level.
- Hall of Fame Inductee – The Hall of Fame honors organizations that have operated using the principles of open-book management for more than a decade with lasting, proven results and have demonstrated a willingness to spread the word on open-book management in order to help others succeed.
Explore the 2016 All-Star Team!
Congratulations to each of the 2016 All-Star team members! View each finalist’s case study below:
Rookie of the Year Award:
· KBS Constructors
· 40 Digits
· Amy’s Ice Creams
· Argent International
· Argent Tape and Label
· Be Found Online
· Jenner Sales
· Kiolbassa Provision Company
· Mid America Metals
· Stellar Europe
· Willoway Nurseries, Inc.
· Zingerman’s Road House
· Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ozarks
Hall of Fame Inductee:
· New Belgium Brewing
Also, explore our 2015 All-Star Awards Winners!