Teaching your team about finances may seem like a daunting task. Do we have the time? Will they be intimidated or uninterested? Will they be resistant to the whole idea? And, what does the process look like?
These are valid concerns and great questions. Below are details on what your staff will learn in The Great Game of Business® and how it should be taught to them.
Teaching Your People The Great Game of Business
Teaching Critical Numbers™, not accounting
- What your Critical Numbers are and what they mean
- How profitability is driven
- How assets are used
- How cash is generated
- How employee day-to-day actions and decisions impact the numbers
- How and why the numbers change
- What the “big picture” is
- What your company’s market share and industry share are
- What your company’s strategy and competitive advantages are
- What the numbers mean in the context of future goals and focus areas
- How what team members do every day affects financial outcomes
- What can be done to create positive trends