No Solicitation Policy
Last Revised: November 6, 2023
No Solicitation Policy for The Great Game of Business Community Platform
This policy is intended to protect the integrity of the GGOB Online Community Platform and its members from unsolicited sales and marketing messages. By creating this policy, GGOB aims to provide a forum where members can connect and share information without being bombarded with sales pitches.
This policy applies to all users of the GGOB Online Community Platform, including members, sponsors and partners. Sponsors have a dedicated space and page for contact information and product/service offerings.
This platform is a space to share insights, best practices, problem-solve, and build relationships! It's natural that members within the Community will have expertise to share. See details below on acceptable and prohibited activities.
The following activities are prohibited on the GGOB Online Community Platform:
- Posting unsolicited sales or marketing messages in the forums.
- Using the GGOB Online Community Platform to promote or sell products or services that are not relevant to the Community's interests.
- Reaching out to members for the purpose of selling products or services, unless the member has explicitly expressed interest in receiving such communications. Starting a new direct message to another member for sales purposes is prohibited.
The Great Game of Business reserves the right to take disciplinary action against users who violate this policy. This action may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Removing the offending post or message.
- Temporarily or permanently suspending the user's account.
- Banning the user from the GGOB Online Community Platform.