Next Workshop March 22 & 23
Experience the Step-by-Step System that has Transformed Thousands of Businesses.
The Get in The Game Workshop™ was developed to give participants an in-depth view of how they can effectively play The Game in their organizations. Hosted at the Great Game™ offices in Springfield, MO, the birthplace of open-book management, this training is led by VP of The Great Game of Business, Steve Baker. Steve guides participants through two days of impactful training sessions that include a detailed look at Great Game’s “10-Step Approach to GGOB Implementation”.
10 Simple Steps
- Visit the birthplace of open-book management (live events only)
- Deep dive into the best practices of the GGOB
- The “10-Step Approach to Implementation”
- Offsite dinner with SRC executives (live events only)
- Experience a Great Game-company Huddle
- Employee Q&A sessions
- Practitioner Q&A sessions
- Optional free 1-hour coaching session
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business owners, leaders and key decision makers who really want to understand how The Great Game of Business® works, and learn how to implement it in their organizations
- New employees and front-line workers looking to get a big-picture view of the Great Game business operating system, including how it works and how they can contribute to its success
- Anyone wanting to learn about the Great Game implementation process
- Anyone looking to see first-hand how The Game works from the birthplace of Open-book Management, SRC Holdings Corp. in Springfield, MO
Participants will leave with valuable tools and practical planning tips that will benefit them during their open-book management journey. The Get in The Game Workshop is designed to teach participants how they can implement and successfully sustain The Great Game of Business in their organization.