The Get in The Game Workshop
2 Day Event
The Get in The Game Workshop was developed to give participants an in-depth view of open-book management and how they can effectively play The Game in their organizations. Hosted at The Great Game offices in Springfield, MO, the birthplace of open-book management, this training is led by GGOB Coach & VP of Great Game, Steve Baker. Steve guides participants through two-days of impactful training sessions that include a detailed look at Great Game’s “10-Step Approach to GGOB Implementation”.
- Visit the birthplace of open-book management
- Deep-dive into the Best Practices of the GGOB
- The “10-Step Approach to Implementation”
- Offsite dinner with SRC Executives
- Watch an SRC Company Huddle
- Employee Q&A sessions
- Option for a Free 1-hour Coaching Session
Participants will leave with valuable tools and practical planning tips that will benefit them during their open-book management journey. The Get in The Game Workshop is designed to teach participants how they can implement and successfully sustain The Great Game of Business in their organization.