Specialties include business audits, financial scoreboards, developing leadership team, and providing guided implementation of strategic planning & execution and succession planning.
Through my experiences, I have been fascinated by business and all it offers to improve people’s lives. From working on the shovel, business visioning, and everything in between, to now sharing my experiences through personalized coaching services, my goal is to help other owners work on their business, increase profits, and have more time for themselves while finding enjoyment along the way. To bring the best coaching experience to my clients, I have achieved my GGOB (Great Game of Business) coaching certification to expand on my 14 years of experience using their system to operate my own business.
● Founder/Shareholder - Creative Roots Landscaping
● 28 years experience in Landscape Design, Construction, and Maintenance
● Experienced GGOB practitioner since 2007
● Great Game of Business Certified Coach
● Frequent guest writer and podcaster with LMN (Landscape Management