NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN THROUGH FEBRUARY 19, 2021
Show Us You Are the Best of the Best?
We understand that ‘Winning is a Process.’ The Great Game of Business® is a journey, not a destination and the degree to which it’s practiced can vary considerably. Therefore, we’re looking for the ‘Best of the Best’ – those organizations who clearly stand-out and can be called ‘The All-Stars.’ All-Star companies exemplify the following:
- The voice of the employee. Who knows best if the organization is living the principles of The Great Game of Business than your people? It isn’t about theory—it’s about practice. Would your employees say your organization is living the principles and practices of the Great Game™?
- The bottom-line business. Does your organization measure up to your industry peers? Your organization's profit and revenue growth as well as other critical business outcomes are a key measurement for an All-Star company.
- The organization’s ‘Story Behind the Numbers’. Lastly, we want to hear the organization's compelling story: How has the practice of the Great Game of Business changed your company? Has it created a stronger culture and a better place to work? Share the play-by-play commentary on how you are improving business results and the lives of the employees who drive those results.
Why Apply for an All-Star Award
All-Star Awards are given for Rookie of the Year, Social Sector, Hall of Fame Inductee, International, and All-Star Champions. This is your chance to let everyone know what your company has achieved!
- What organization couldn't use more recognition? As a Great Game of Business practitioner, you already know the value in recognizing and celebrating company-wide accomplishments. The All-Star Awards are a public acknowledgement that your company is unique - an organization that runs their business in a way that includes trust, business education and involvement, shared risks and shared rewards, and open communication. Send out a press release, tweet about it, make t-shirts, call your local business journal or TV station, hang banners, make a YouTube video of the celebration. Go ahead, do what you do best… Recognize and celebrate the win!
- Evaluate your process through a FREE employee survey. A yearly employee survey starts at $750, but as a All-Star finalist you get the employee survey for free. Remember it’s about continuous learning. Use the process to evaluate how you’re doing in practicing open-book management. Reflect on what’s working and what’s not, listen to your employees, review the ‘Practice Scorecard,’ and see where improvements can be made. Let’s face it; we all want to know how we stack up to the ‘Best of the Best’ – that’s how we get better!
- The Swag. Each finalist will become part of an exclusive All-Star Team and will receive:
- results of their employee surveys indicating the strengths and weakness of their open-book management practices
- an industry-focused financial benchmarking tool
- a written case study highlighting their story and results from practicing The Great Game of Business
- and promotion by GGOB throughout the year
Additionally, All-Star Award Champions will receive:
- a highlight video, documenting their Great Game journey and accomplishments
- on-stage recognition by Jack Stack at a trophy presentation during the Annual Gathering of Games conference
2020 ALL-STAR CHAMPIONS
The 20th annual All-Star Champions are chosen from the All-Star team. Chosen by a panel of judges these companies are the best of the best from around the globe that have fully embraced the principles of open-book management and The Great Game of Business and have demonstrated outstanding results.
Click on their logo to learn more about each company, read their case study and WATCH their acceptance video.