| What is the Great Game Community? |
Our online community is a gathering place modeled after the experience found at our Great Game of Business Annual Conference, where practitioners make valuable connections, learn from others in the GGOB community, find inspiration and support to energize their Game.
Inside this membership community, you will find hundreds of resources and tools to help sustain and improve your Great Game™ practices throughout your organization, train your team members, and receive support for specific problems you come across as we work to maximize The Game. Some of the features of this Community include:
- Live Ask an Expert sessions & Community Roundtables providing insights from experts and coaches, a chance for the Community to ask your questions, and solve problems together.
- Our catalog of On-Demand Training Courses including the full Get in the Game course (designed to walk you through the 10 Steps of Great Game Implementation), and MiniGame and Financial Literacy training courses (perfect for onboarding new members or refreshing seasoned employees).
- Early access to Blogs, Podcasts, Community Chats, Great Game Coaching Corner segments and resources from our Current Critical Issues.
- Member Discounts for workshops and the Annual Conference.
- Access to the interactive Community Directory to help you build connections in the Community.
- Discussion Boards providing a place to ask your burning questions and contribute to a variety of topics.
- Hundreds of Tools including educational templates, videos, and more! Resources can be organized by category, Great Game implementation step, and industry. Additionally, we have pulled collections together including:
- The Great Game Archive
- MiniGame Gallery
- Video Library of our most impactful videos
- Culture Committee Library
- Training Bites
- Case Studies
- Conference Presentations
| Join the Community |
We have several options to meet your team's needs! Membership options include: