You've heard about Great Game All-Stars, but what does the transformation of a company that achieves All-Star status actually look like? This Gravitas Impact webinar, the second half of a two-part series, features Rich Armstrong as he discusses the real-life case study of Great Game practitioner Practice Velocity, measurable results, detailed MiniGame™ examples and more with Gravitas Impact President, Keith Cupp.
Gravitas Impact is a global coaching network that guides, challenges, and supports CEOs in their growing companies. They work with internationally-recognized thought leaders to help CEO's ignite groundbreaking insights to empower positive growth and ongoing success. Listen to the second half of the webinar below.
Sneak Peek- What's Included in the Webinar
- GGOB President, Rich Armstrong's background at SRC.
- A real-life practitioner case study featuring Practice Velocity in Chicago.
- The reason this urgent care software solutions company decided GGOB was what they were looking for.
- The must-do step before providing employees with equity.
- The systematic way that employees can find their own drivers to influence the Critical Number™, and use that tool to drive results.
- One of GGOB's strongest accountability tools according to Rich.
- Case study results: measurable financial, cultural, and bonus results in addition to personal impact.
- Jack Stack's input on the inception of MiniGames as a problem-solving technique that provides quick results and lasting impact within the company.
- A specific detailed MiniGame example: development, structure, and results.
- Rich Armstrong and Steve Baker's upcoming book, It's Money. It's People. It's Both.
Want to find out more? Click below for the second half of
this Gravitas Impact webinar, featuring Rich Armstrong.
Other articles you might like:
- Gravitas Impact Webinar Featuring Jack Stack (Part 1)
- Practice Velocity 2018 All-Star Case Study