The Great Game Experience
Educate – Empower – Engage
The Great Game of Business is excited to announce its newest innovative workshop, The Great Game Experience.
The Great Game of Business has been inviting people to Springfield, MO to visit and tour the birthplace of open-book management, for over 25 years. The Great Game has shown more than 6,000 companies how they can educate, engage and empower employees at every level of their organization using the proven operating system, open-book management.
The Great Game Experience has been developed by internal GGOB Coaches and trainers to bring together years of best practices and critical elements of open-book management. This event has been built for those who want to make an impact in their business by realizing rapid financial results and witnessing lasting cultural change.
Attend this workshop if you want to participate in impactful and inspiring training sessions, harness practical tools, and capture valuable take-aways that will ensure a greater understanding about open-book management and The Great Game of Business.
Participants will leave The Great Game Experience feeling inspired and invigorated to jump into open-book management head first. They will be introduced to an extensive open-book community that can lend a helping hand when heavy hitting questions come up down the road. The content provided during The Great Game Experience will demystify business and trigger the feeling of ownership within every employee in the business.
Attend this workshop if you want to:
– Participate in impactful and insightful educational open-book management training sessions
– Hear stories from multiple open-book management practitioner Keynote speakers
– Understand where it all began and see the “OBM Living Laboratory”
– Tour an open-book facility and hear from the employees living The Game every day
– Make lasting connections with interesting like-minded business thinkers
– Leave with the tools and techniques that will guide you along your open-book management journey